This is going to be a quick blog entry because it's been such a big week for Ryan Lion and I just had to write something! Last Sunday, he got baptized at St. Thomas More. I'd like to say think you to his godparents, Xin-Xin, John, Kathy and Arthur. We've already agreed that Kathy and Arthur are in charge of purchasing the car and Xin-Xin and John will have his college education covered. :) Afterwards, we had our house warming. Thanks for everyone who came. It was so great getting to see everyone again.
Ryan had his first taste of solid food on Thursday, June 28th. He did pretty well, even though I don't think that he actually ate very much! We're going to try it again soon.
Ryan rolled from tummy to back right before he reached four months, but he hasn't done it since. However, he's been rolling from back to side for awhile now (he prefers to sleep on his side) and even goes from back to tummy, at which point, he usually starts screaming. I don't think it's because he can't go from tummy back to his back, I think he just kind of gets wedged in his crib. Today, he actually went from tummy to back in front of Al, Mel and me. It was very exciting to have other people witness it.
We've had lots of family time this past week. The grandparents have been here for two weeks, Kathy got to stay for a few days after the baptism, and Melissa, Alice and Colt came up for the weekend. It's been great getting to spend time with everyone, come back and visit more!
I officially joined stroller strides last week. Yay me. Let's hope that it actually makes a difference. I'm feeling really chubby right now. I bet it's from brunch at Fonda San Miguel. Brunch there is worth a week of stroller strides! :)

1 comment:
Let's hope he gets a full scholarship! =)
Post a Comment