22 Weeks and 5 daysYep, definitely rounder...I think that I say that about all of my belly pics. :)
Baby boy Tangy has been kicking more and more each day. He wakes up along with me in the morning and kicks me until I get out of bed and into the shower. Steven actually felt him kick for the first time on the same day as our big ultrasound. Sometimes when I sit on the couch and he's kicking a lot, I can actually see my stomach moving, it's the craziest thing! I enjoy feeling him kick, it's a reminder that it's just not me anymore and there's something alive inside of me that needs me. :)
The hunt for a name is still going on. Here's our short list:
-Ethan
-Aidan (SATC influence keeping it alive)
-Ryan (starts with an R, like me and ends with an N, like Steven)
-Vaughn (like the second syllable of my maiden name, pronounced Von)
-John (the name that runs through my family)
-Eric (just a good name)
-Jet (hehe, it's his current nick name)
We're still taking suggestions.
Our baby furniture is all in now. It's really hard to not go and pick up the rocker glider and start using it!
Will post a couple more pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment